Current Covid Protocols in NSW
Affordable Fitness has a registered Covid safety plan that all staff, members and guests must follow. Until the current health orders are amended, you will need to be fully vaccinated to enter our facilities.
What you need to do before coming to the facility
- As part of our Covid safety plan, to ensure compliance with density limits, you will need to book in your class or gym session through the Gym master App.
- Please ensure you have a mask as it will be mandatory to enter the gym, however you don’t need to wear a mask in a class or when you individually undertake strenuous exercise.
- Please ensure you have downloaded your vaccination certificate ready to show staff to avoid congestion at reception or upload it straight to your GymMaster profile here UPLOAD YOUR VAX
The following procedures will need to be followed to enter the facility during our staffed hours
- You will need to check in using Services NSW QR Code
- Provide staff with either digital or printed vaccination certificate once
- You will then need to check in to the gym master system as usual, which will also indicate your vaccination status automatically, once entered in the system.